I connect public sector needs with private sector solutions.
About Eric Jia-Sobota
Eric Jia-Sobota is the Founder of EverGlade and the National Leader of EverGlade’s Consulting Practice. Eric’s consulting experience spans over two decades across a breadth of industries, including, Federal Contracting, Life Sciences, Nonprofit, Technology, Construction, Healthcare, and others.
Eric is an expert on government contract compliance matters as well as the Cost Accounting Standards. His experience includes cost allowability and allocability, indirect rate restructuring, contract termination claims, and commercial contracting issues.
Mr. Jia-Sobota also has extensive experience helping life sciences and nonprofit organizations obtain R&D funding. He has worked closely with HHS, and specifically BARDA to help facilitate a multitude of pandemic responses.
Prior to founding EverGlade, Eric led a National Consulting practice at an International Accounting and Consulting firm, growing that group to over 130 individuals in only a few years. In addition, he held several key leadership roles. He also held leadership roles at several other firms.
Eric Jia-Sobota In the News
Connect With Eric
About EverGlade Consulting
EverGlade Consulting connects public sector needs with private sector solutions. We help companies secure and manage non-dilutive federal funding and offer services ranging from proposal support through the implementation of systems to comply with federal regulations.
Connect With EverGlade Consulting
- EverGlade Consulting Founder and National Consulting Leader, Eric Jia-Sobota, Announces Support of Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Lowcountry through EverGladeCares
- Eric Jia-Sobota, EverGlade Consulting Founder, Reflects on Pride and Three Years as an LGBT Owned Enterprise
- EverGlade Consulting Founder, Eric Jia-Sobota, Announces Promotions, New Hires
- EverGlade Consulting Receives Certification as LGBT Business Enterprise
- EverGlade Consulting Assists United Safety Technology, Inc. in Securing $97 Million DOD Award